|Day 22 - Colette Laurel & M & S trousers.|
|Wiksten Tova Tunic & black leggings.|
|Red bamboo jersey Briar & Tessuti Anita Ponte Trousers|
|Navy Camber top (Merchant & Mills)|
Deer & Doe Chardon skirt
By Hand London Victoria blazer.
|Merchant & Mills Grandad Shirt (Tunic length)|
|Tessuti Laura Pants & bamboo jersey Sewaholic V-neck top|
|Top No 64 (Merchant & Mills)|
|Simplicity 1806 in Nani Iro Peaceful Cooing double gauze|
|Megan Nielson Banksia blouse in Liberty Travelling Threads Tana Lawn.|
1. I do not need to make any more tops for a while, I have way too many really. (that's not to say I won't, of course)
2. I need to attempt proper trouser making (although I do have those unfinished Clovers). In particular I would like wide-leg linen trousers.
3. Some hand-sewn cardigans would be a good addition, because I love knitting, I just seem to have less time at the moment to devote to stitch by stitch projects.
4. I don't wear skirts all that much (maybe holidays) so probably shouldn't really be on my list of things to sew, but I keep being tempted by lovely patterns and indeed the Bluegingerdoll Peggy is almost finished.
5. Most of my necklines are round - I should probably try some crossover styles, more shaping, wrap dresses and embrace my shape (haha)
6. Even though I only started making my own clothes two years ago, I have made quite a lot, but let's be honest they don't all work, so I should be hard and get rid of those items.
7. I would love to make a proper jacket or coat. After all if I can make one for the hubbie, here, I should really be able to make one for myself.
But what a great experience taking part in Me-Made-May is and a great bunch of positive, lovely people. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
I hope to share my summer capsule wardrobe next time (which I hasten to add will be a trial, we shall see)